- Working on (i) Coatings for personal care, home care, and agricultural formulations and (ii) surface modification of molecules, and
polymers through green chemistry.
- Identifying and troubleshooting process-related problems using the RCA approach.
- Basic understanding of safety data sheets and technical data sheets.
- Knowledge of safety regulations (REACH, OSHA, etc.) of chemicals for personal care and coatings.
- Document experiments in an electronic lab notebook, batch record, and/or protocols.
- Ready to move to other businesses within the company when required.
- Motivated, passionate, & people with an experience in a matrix environment are highly desired.
- Masters or fresh PhDs, pursuing Masters in or related to Polymer/Material Science & Engineering, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry.
- Experience of 1 year in the cosmetic or coating formulation industry and surfactants is desired.
- Exposure to working with chemical laboratory, knowledge of DOE and quality tools though not desirable, would be added bonus.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate on interdisciplinary projects related to Polymers
- Biopolymer or Biomaterials.
Tools for material analysis especially Rheometer, FT-IR, DSC, SEM, TEM, DMA, XRD, Raman Spectrophotometer, etc.